For international orders, an additional Remote Area Surcharge (RAS) may be levied if the shipping address is defined by the carrier as a remote area.
Non-payment of duty could result in the customs department destroying the consignment. If such is the case, RmKV will not be liable for these consequences and no refund claims will be entertained.
Please contact us by emailing your request at
BILLING & PAYMENT
RETURNS & EXCHANGE RELATED
- Returns may be accepted if the items are unused, in their original condition and carry all original labels and tags. Goods should be returned in the original packaging and the invoice should be enclosed.
- The customer intending to return the item should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org tell us why the item(s) is being returned, before the item is returned. RmKV will entertain product return only after receiving the email from the customer.
- Please return items within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Any complaints regarding damage or stains etc. should be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the product(s). RmKV reserves the right to ask for a digital image of the same, in order to review the complaint received.
- Our decision regarding the condition of returned goods shall be final.
- Shipping charges cannot be refunded and return shipping charges shall be borne by the customer.
- On receiving the email confirmation from RmKV for the return of the product, the customer/ recipient/ consignee should ship the products to the following address.