RmKV Bonus, our customer rewards program, is our way of ensuring valuable customers like you get the best of our services. Your loyalty card entitles you to earn shopping points which can be accumulated and redeemed against future purchases at any of our stores.
Bonus Point Scheme For Online Purchases:
A customer earns a total of two (2) points on every purchase of Rs.100 and a combined online purchase involving products from three or more categories will earn an additional 25% of points on the total earned basic points.
A customer can earn an additional 500 points for every Rs.100,000 spent on purchases.
Points will be computed and accrued only at the end of every calendar month and will be based on product value only, excluding shipping and other charges.
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions explain the nature and scope of the relationship between RmKV Silks Pvt. Ltd., and its group companies "RmKV" (as owner and management of the programme) and a member of 'RmKV Bonus' loyalty programme. The terms and conditions cover limitations and exclusions on the liability of RmKV, RmKV Bonus programme and the customers.
- The name "RmKV" will denote RmKV Silks Pvt Ltd, its group firms. Such expression shall, unless it is repugnant to the subject or context thereof, include its successors, assignees, representatives and transferees.
- "RmKV Bonus” will denote a customer reward programme issued through Bonus Customer Rewards Programme, managed and operated by RmKV, offering benefits to customers who subscribe to membership under the programme, whereby certain reward points are accumulated purchases made by customers at any or all RmKV branches. Such reward points may be used by the customers for redemption within any or all RmKV branches. A card given to members under the RmKV Bonus programme shall be the property of RmKV, wherein a unique membership ID is given to every member.
- "RmKV Bonus Member" refers to a customer as defined above, who is enrolled as a member of the RmKV Bonus program & holds a valid RmKV Bonus card.
- RmKV Bonus Basic Point is the unit of currency under the program. Members are awarded RmKV Bonus reward points for purchases made within any RmKV branch or the RmKV website, as per the specified Rewards’ Guidelines.
- "Redemption" refers to any activity, which results in exchange of reward points by a member for rewards, as specified in the rewards structure.
- Membership into RmKV Bonus programme is voluntary and is open to customers with a valid mailing address above the age of 18 and who are eligible as per the rules laid down by business. These rules are subject to change.
- An RmKV Bonus membership has lifetime validity, unless terminated in accordance with the terms hereof.
- An RmKV Bonus card is not a credit card, debit card or prepaid card. It is not a payment instrument.
- The RmKV Bonus card and its reward points thereof are non-transferable.
- The RmKV Bonus card remains the property of RmKV at all times, which reserves the right of the company to withdraw membership and consequent benefits at any time in its absolute discretion and after informing such a member regarding the same. The member must return his/her RmKV Bonus card without delay, whenever requested by RmKV.
- When a member seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as offered by the RmKV Bonus Program, the provisions of such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements will be subject to the respective terms and conditions.
- The scheme of the RmKV Bonus Programme may be modified at the sole discretion of RmKV from time to time and would be so intimated to its members.
- RmKV shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligations under this agreement under the following conditions:
- Flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other likely acts of God, in nature.
- War strike, lockout, or governmental, judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction/prohibition, change in law
- Any other reason beyond its control.
- Members are requested to present the membership card in person at any of our branches, during the time of any purchase.
- The loss of a card shall be the sole responsibility of the member and such a loss should be intimated by the member to RmKV immediately. RmKV will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of the lost/stolen card of any member at such a time.
- In lieu of the lost card, the member can obtain a duplicate card from any of its branches for which 100 points will be deducted from the total points earned.
- Disputes, if any, will be referred to an arbitrator appointed by RmKV and the proceedings of the arbitrator would be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act of India, 1996.
Terms & Conditions Of Redemption
- Redemption of reward points is allowed only on presentation of the permanent card BY THE CARD HOLDER. For every 2 points earned, the member is entitles to Re. 1
- Only the points accumulated till last day before the day of purchase are eligible for redemption. They are redeemable only against products available at RmKV Branches for minimum and multiples of 100 points.
- Redemption vouchers once given to card members cannot be cancelled, withdrawn or changed.
- On redemption, the points would automatically be subtracted from the accumulated points in the member's account.
- All ad hoc bonuses, as per the rewards plan, are given to further the basic points a member earns in a day.
- RmKV reserves the right to update and/or modify the points system at any time if it deems any future circumstances warrant such a decision.
- RmKV reserves the right to change or cancel the RmKV Bonus programme without prior notice. Redemption claims submitted prior to or within 90-days from the effective date of change or Cancellation of the RmKV Bonus Programme will be honoured.
- A Redemption Voucher is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The voucher holder will be entitled to earn reward points for the transaction value.
- No claims will be entertained for lost or stolen redemption vouchers.
- Voucher must be used in full value. The company will not refund any unused balance.
Privacy issues are a high priority for RmKV and we follow standard industry practices to maintain your personal information. To ensure that the offers and services are relevant ,we may solicit information from our members from time to time. This is solely for the purpose of making the programme more meaningful. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our members and their transactions.
Protection Of Customer Data Is Our Priority And RmKV Safeguards Your Data By:
- Setting policies and procedures for carefully handling your information;
- Limiting access to sensitive information;
- Protection against unauthorised access to customer data using sophisticated technology;
- Requiring service providers to comply with privacy laws;
We collect and use various types of information to service your accounts, save your time and money, and for better response to your needs.
We Seek The Following Categories Of Information From You:
- Members will need to provide us with basic personal identification information, wherever required, to avail of all the benefits associated with the programme. Enrolment in the RmKV Bonus Programme is a contingent upon your agreeing to the Terms of Service and providing basic registration information, including: first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, mailing address, marital status and necessary demographic and occupation details.
- Apart from the above we shall also solicit and collect from our members, from time to time, details on their preferences, subscription to particular offers and other promotional activities we offer. The decision to participate in such activities is at the sole discretion of the member.
- From time to time, we shall ask the members to update their contact & personal information with the programme. This is to help keep you updated on any programme changes and enhancements. We shall not be liable for any failures to notify you of programme changes if you fail to update such information in a timely and accurate manner.
- We Will Send Promotional News Letters To Members From Time To Time.
- We do not provide or share information collected with any companies, other than our group companies of business partners, to market their products unless you authorise us to do so. Even when you do so, these companies are not allowed to use this information for purpose beyond your specific authorisation. Even then, when we do share the data, it is mostly in aggregate form and no individual data is shared.
In some situations, however, we are required to, or we may provide all information we collect about you to third parties outside our group companies, including financial or non-financial companies, as permitted by law, such as:
- To respond to judicial processes, regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies;
- To consumer reporting agencies;
- To protect against fraud, money laundering or other risks.
We reserve the right to release information to local, state, or central law enforcement officials when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or when required to by order of a Court or authorised administrative agency.
- This is a membership card and not a credit or discount card.
- This card must be presented in person.
- This card is the property of Rm.K.Visvanatha Pillai & Sons.
- If found, please return to Rm.K.Visvanatha Pillai & Sons, 125-127, Usman Road, T. Nagar, Panagal Park, Chennai – 600017,
- Use of this card is governed by the terms & conditions of RmKV Bonus program in force/prescribed from time to time.